Become a Diving For Life Member
Join our group of hundreds of LGBTQ divers (and non-divers alike). Becoming a member of Diving For Life is FREE! There is no obligation to attend any of our events. There is no obligation to donate. However, there is a high likelihood that you will find our community warm and welcoming and we will eventually meet you at one of our annual events in person or online in our Facebook group.
Diving For Life has hosted thousands of divers and enthusiasts at our annual jamborees since 1992. We are an eclectic group from all over the world who comes together once a year for our annual week-long fundraising Scuba Jamboree. We spend the week reconnecting with old friends and making new ones all through a common thread of scuba diving, snorkeling, and even just lounging by the pool. DFL is open to everyone whether you’re a diver or not!
At its heart, our annual Scuba Jamboree is a fundraiser. We raise money for LGBTQ organizations all over the world. Essentially, Diving For Life is a non-profit organization who raises money to give to other charitable organizations and we have a great time doing it.
DFL Membership Benefits:
- It’s free and there is never an obligation to attend or donate.
- Stay informed : receive Jamboree pre-registration notification and news emails (unsubscribe at any time).
- A member account is required for our annual Scuba Jamboree registration.
- Enjoy faster payment submissions and easier Jamboree registration.
- Edit your profile data at any time!